- E-authorisation slip is a proof of eligibility for candidates to sit for an examination. Candidates are reminded that they must bring along their authorisation slip for all examinations.
- E-authorisation slip can only be printed by student if:
- He/she has registered himself/herself as a student for the course of study relating to the examination concerned;
- He/she has paid all his/her fees to the university; and
- He/she has attended his/her course of study and has not been barred/suspended by the university.
- E-authorisation slip can be downloaded and printed from http://portal.utar.edu.my/. Announcement will be made to all students once e-authorisation slip is available for printing.