This form is applicable to students who are sick (but fit to sit for examination), handicapped or injured and would like to apply to sit for their main examinations in Special Arrangement [i.e. Hospital/Medical Centre or Special Room (within the University campus)].

Students who would like to apply for further education or employment purposes or students who intend to transfer to other institutions may request for Statement of Results / second copy of Academic Transcript.

This form is applicable to those graduates/students who are unable to collect the document(s) issued by DEAS and wish to authorize another person to collect on behalf from DEAS.

When a graduate lost the UTAR certificate.

Graduates who apply for early release of Foundation/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate certificate.

Consent to courier original certificate & Academic Transcript

All graduands may opt for Extension of Study to improve their class of honours.  

"Application for Special Consideration of Assessment" are to be used by student who are absent from all types of assessments and in extension of coursework assessment due date